Monday, April 18, 2011

New Purchases

So, HAED had a 50% off sale and I bought some charts.  Only two, cause I have so many now, I will have to stitch until I'm 150 years old to come close to doing them all.

The first is Fairy at Sunset by Julie Fain. 
 .
The second is The Dreamer, also by Julie Fain


So much to stitch! So little time!


Thanks, Vani, for your encouragement (as usual) in buying yet another (2!) charts!  I can always count on you to say "yes!" when I ask "should I buy...?" hahaha

2 comments:

  1. I will always be happy encourage you in our most fantastic hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These charts are really stunning! I'm sure you will have a lot of fun stitching them. By the way, Ginger is so cute! and she has great taste if she likes so much cross stitched things :)

    ReplyDelete